1.1 We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Credit card or Debit card numbers
- Other information as per our registration process
1.2 We will not use your personal and financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
1.3 We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission:
- to deliver products or services you’ve requested
- to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
1.4 We will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
1.5 Your email id’s are not sold, rent, barter, lease, loan or hired to the third parties.
1.6 Cookie technology will only be used to track non-personal information such as IP address, type of browser, operating system, and domain names to improve our site. Any personal information is not extracted in this process.
When you place orders it is through a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input including your credit card number, before it is sent to us. This makes it unreadable as it travels across the Internet.
1.7 We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
2 Copyright, Reproduction Notice and Trademark
All web site design, text, graphics, audio, video and the selection and arrangement are the property of Medilife Impex Pvt. Ltd. and cannot be used or copied, reproduced, communicated or distributed without the specific and written permission of the company.
3 Customer Responsibilities
Customer will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account and password and also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The company and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel order, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at its discretion.
4 Infringement of the Agreement
The company may in its sole discretion limit customer activity by immediately removing customer listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate customer membership, and/or refuse to provide customer with access to the site if:
- The customer has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information
- The customer is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.